A list of customers, grouped by assigned team member. Team Members must be assigned to customers for this report to work. How Customer Teams work in Aero. Note that customers can be listed multiple times, if multiple Team Members are assigned to that customer.
- By default, the Companies are grouped by Team Members
- Default Columns:
- Account Number
- Contact Name
- Email Address
Click the Print link in the upper right corner to save the report as a pdf or to send it to a printer.
Click the Customize link to see all your customization choices. The customization options give you the ability to create many unique reports based on this starting point.
- Filter Options
- Company: All, or one specific Company
- Team Member: All or one specific Team Member
- Manager: All or one specific Manager
- Accounting Software: All or one specific Accounting Software
- Grouping Options- Grouping gives you subtotals for that specific group.
- Team Member
- Available columns - you can choose to see the following columns:
- Team Member
- Accounting Software
Click the Report to CSV button to export the report to CSV. Data will be exported according to your filter options. All columns will be included and the data will not be grouped in any way.
After you have customized a report, you can click the Memorize link in the upper right corner to save your custom report so you can run it again. You'll be given a chance to name your report and even give it a description. The next time you want to run your custom report, click the Memorized tab, find your custom report, and click Run Report.