Once you have connected your Aero account to Google Workspace and turned on the Calendar Sync, here is how it will work:
- Aero will create a calendar in your Google account called My Aeros. All appointments (no tasks will sync) created in Aero will appear on that calendar.
- Any events created in Google on the My Aeros calendar will appear in Aero as appointments.
- Recurring Aeros that are Appointments will appear in G-Cal as a series of one-time events.
- Recurring Events that are created in G-Cal will only appear in Aero once, as an appointment on the first day of the recurring event (in other words, the best practice is to create recurring events in Aero as Recurring Aeros).
- When the My Aeros calendar is first created, Aero will sync events and appointments 7 days in the past and 30 days in the future.
- Going forward, Aero will sync with Google Calendar about every 30 minutes.
- If you delete the My Aeros calendar, Aero will recreate it on the next sync. However, events and appointments that were previously synced may not appear.
- If you want to start over for some reason, click the Reset Google Calendar button on the My Preferences screen.