Start Aero is intended for those times when you need to start working on a new task or appointment that is not already scheduled in your Aero account.
From the Quick Add menu, choose Start Aero. A new screen will open with a timer running. You can start working on your Aero right away or fill out the fields that explain what you're working on first.
At a minimum, fill out the following:
- Subject - it defaults to "Unscheduled Aero" but you will want to enter a more descriptive subject
- Type - it will autofill with a default, but you should confirm that the correct Aero Type is selected
You will also most likely want to fill out the following fields:
- Company - choose the name of the customer the work is for
- Category - choose whether the Aero is a task, appointment, or other (memo or note)
- Fixed Fee or Billable - check whether the work is part of a fixed fee engagement or is being billed by the hour
Please sign in to leave a comment.