To accept an Aero that has been assigned to you, from the My Aeros, My Dashboard, or My Schedule screen, click the airplane icon on the Aero you want to work on.
The parts of the 'Consume Aero' screen are as follows:
- Aero Subject. The subject of the Aero appears at the top of the screen. There is a dropdown next to the subject that allows you to create a related Aero or email.
- Checklist. If the task has predefined steps, they will be listed at the top. On the left of each step is a checkbox that you can check as you complete each step. The columns in the step list are:
- Order: the order number of the step (if you want to hide the order numbers, here's how you can do that)
- Name: A brief description of the step.
- Description: (Optional) A more detailed description of the step.
- Resources: (Optional) Links to internal documents, websites, and/or SOPs for that step or task.
- Time notes. Brief notes about what you do during each time block you spend working on the Task. As you check off steps in the checklist, time notes will automatically be created. These notes will stay with the time entry, but not the Aero, so if you Save & Defer the Aero, the time notes box will be blank.
- Comments. This text box is a space for you to make comments about the task as you go along. The comments stay with the Aero and are internal to your company.
- Some information about the Aero, including the Aero Type, Priority, and Estimated (Budgeted) time allotted for the Aero. You may also see a Company, Contact, Hat, or Aero Group if they have been designated for the Aero.
- Timer. When you first open the Do Task Screen, you will notice that the green timer starts automatically. If you click on the timer, you can Pause, Defer, or Complete the Aero. How to use the Aero Timer.
- Billable. If this box is checked, the firm is billing by the hour for this Aero.
If the Aero is associated with a Company, you will see the following tabs at the bottom of your screen:
|Company Team Members
The Team Members tab will list all of the team members that are on this Company's "team." More on how customer teams work in Aero.