The My Aeros screen is a simple list of all your Open Aeros. If you want to sort or filter your Aeros, use the My Dashboard screen.
On the screen you will see:
- Aero-plane icons which indicate tasks assigned to you
- Clock icons which indicate appointments assigned to you
- Envelope icons that indicate emails imported from your email inbox
- All Aeros have a start date and time and an estimated duration, but some will may a due date as well
- You can click the category link to enter the edit mode for a task (this is only available to level SL3 and higher). If there is an asterisk after the category link, it means the Aero is an occurrence of a Recurring Aero.
- Click the More dropdown to start or add new Aeros or import new emails.
There is information about each Aero. In each column you will find:
|Click the icon to accept the Task (an airplane), Appointment (a clock), Email (an envelope), or Note (an “i”).
|The assigned start date and the original estimated duration. If there is a due date, it will appear in green below the estimated duration. A due date indicates there is a window of time to complete the task.
|The Company and Contact associated with the Aero (if any).
|The Aero type and Category (Task, Appointment, Email, Other). If the category type has an asterisk after it, it was generated by a Recurring Aero. Depending on your security level, you may be able to click on the Category link and edit the Aero.
|A brief description of the Aero.
|The Aero’s priority (Normal, Elevated, Critical) and it’s current status (Not Started, In Progress, Deferred). If the Aero has been deferred, the word Deferred may be followed by a deferred reason.