Take a tour of the My Timesheet screen in Aero.
The My Timesheet screen displays all the time entries created when you deferred or completed an Aero.
- Use the Quick Filters dropdown to change the date range of the listed time entries
- Click on a column header and drag it into the blue bar to subtotal your time entries by that field
- Click on a column header to sort by the field
- Use the filter row to filter for specific time entries
- Click the Make Sticky button to save your settings
- If you want to view a different filter, make sure that you clear your Sticky settings first
Click on a Time button to edit that time entry (available to SL3 and up).
Click on an Aero button to edit the Aero that time entry is associated with (available to SL3 and up).
Learn more about how Aeros and Time Entries are related.
Please sign in to leave a comment.