This report lists all Aeros assigned to each team member for a given time period. The report defaults to all Aeros except canceled, but you can customize it to see a different selection of Aeros.
- Filtered for all Aeros except canceled
- The date range is This Week. The date used for the date range is the Start Date of the Aeros
- By default, the Aeros are grouped by User (also known as Team Member or Assigned to)
- Clicking on the Aero Subject will take you to the Edit Aero screen for that Aero
- Default Columns:
- Aero Subject
- Start Date
- Estimated Time
- Company Name
- Aero Type
Click the Print link in the upper right corner to save the report as a pdf or to send it to a printer.
Click the Customize link to see all your customization choices. The customization options give you the ability to create many unique reports based on this starting point.
- Date Ranges- you can choose from a wide variety of date ranges: Today, Yesterday, Tomorrow, This Week, This Week To Date, Last Week, Next Week, This Month, This Month to date, Last Month, Next Month, This quarter, This quarter to date, Last quarter, Next quarter to date, This year, This year to date, Last year, Next year
- Aero weeks run from Saturday to Sunday
- Quarters are standard quarters
- If none of the pre-defined date-ranges work for you, you can enter a custom range.
- Filter Options
- Company: All, or one specific Company
- Status: All except Canceled, Not Started, Deferred and Not Started, Canceled only, Deferred Not Started and In Progress, Completed only
- Aero Category: Tasks only, Appointments and Tasks, All
- Assigned To: All, or one specific Team Member
- Aero Type: Choose one Aero Type or all
- Subject Search: a word or group of words contained in the Aero Subject
- Tags: filter by one or more Customer Tags
- Grouping Options- Grouping gives you subtotals for that specific group.
- Aero Type
- Team Member
- Due Date
- Available columns - you can optionally see the following columns:
- Assigned To
- Due Date
- Aero Category
- Aero Group
- Fixed Fee
- Deferred Reason
Click the Report to CSV button to export the report to CSV. Data will be exported according to your filter options. All columns will be included and the data will not be grouped in any way.
After you have customized a report, you can click the Memorize link in the upper right corner to save your custom report so you can run it again. You'll be given a chance to name your report and even give it a description. The next time you want to run your custom report, click the Memorized tab, find your custom report, and click Run Report.