If you want to make the same change to multiple time entries (for example, if you want to approve a list of time entries to be synced to QuickBooks Online or TSheets), you need to use the Batch Update Times feature. To access this feature, navigate to Manage > Batch Update Times.
- Set your filters to find the time entries you want to update. The only required fields are the date range fields. Once you have entered the filters, click Next.
- Enter the changes you want to make.
- Select which of the time entries you want the changes to be applied to. You can check the box at the top of the Date column to select all.
- Click the Change Selected Times button to apply the changes.
- If you want to change the Billable/Fixed Fee status or Sync selected time entries, click on the Other dropdown and select the action you want to take.
- Aero will apply the changes and refresh the list in the bottom section. If the updated time entries no longer meet your filter criteria, they will longer be listed in the bottom section.