If you need to make a change to many Aeros or Recurring Aeros then you need to use the Batch Update Aeros function. You can access it by navigating to Manage > Batch Update Aeros. For example, you might use Batch Update Aeros if you want to reassign a whole bunch of Aeros from one team member to another or get rid of a lot of Aeros at once.
- Set your filters to find the Aeros you want to update. The only required fields are the date range fields. Once you have entered the filters, click Next.
- Enter the changes you want to make.
- Select Mark as Changed if you want to make sure that the Aeros you're updating will not be affected by future edits to the Recurring Aero
- Select Also Update Recurring if you want the changes you're making to applied to any associated Recurring Aeros.
- Select which of the Aeros listed you want the changes to be applied to. You can check the box at the top of the Date/Due Date column to select all.
- If you checked the "Also Update Recurring" box, make sure you only select one occurrence from each Recurring Aero.
- Click the Update Selected Aeros button to apply the changes.
- Aero will apply the changes and refresh the list in the bottom section. If the updated Aeros no longer meet your filter criteria, they will longer be listed in the bottom section.