This report calculates the average actual time over multiple occurrences of Recurring Aeros.
- Filtered for Active Recurring Aeros.
- The date range is This Year to Date. Only Recurring Aeros that have at least one Time entry in the date range will be included.
- Grouped by Company
- Assigned to
- Aero Group
- Estimated time
- Average Actual Time- this is the average for all the occurrences in the date range
- Variance Amount - the difference between the Estimated Time and the Average Actual Time
Click the Print link in the upper right corner to save the report as a pdf or to send it to a printer.
Click the Customize link to see all your customization choices. The customization options give you the ability to create many unique reports based on this one starting point.
- Date Ranges- you can choose from a wide variety of date ranges: Today, Yesterday, Tomorrow, This Week, This Week To Date, Last Week, Next Week, This Month, This Month to date, Last Month, Next Month, This quarter, This quarter to date, Last quarter, Next quarter to date, This year, This year to date, Last year, Next year
- Aero weeks run from Saturday to Sunday
- Quarters are standard quarters
- If none of the pre-defined date ranges work for you, you can enter a custom range.
- Filter Options
- Assigned To
- Company: All, or one specific Company
- Active Status: Active, All
- Grouping Options- Grouping gives you subtotals for that specific group.
- Aero Group Type
- Aero Group Manager
- Available columns - you can choose to see the following additional columns:
- Manager - the Manager of the Team Member the Recurring Aero is assigned to
- Aero Type
- Contact - the contact assigned to the Recurring Aero
- Billable - whether or not the Recurring Aero is marked as Billable
- Fixed Fee - whether or not the Aero Group is marked as Fixed Fee
Click the Report to CSV button to export the report to CSV. Data will be exported according to your filter options. All columns will be included and the data will not be grouped in any way.
After you have customized a report, you can click the Memorize link in the upper right corner to save your custom report so you can run it again. You'll be given a chance to name your report and even give it a description. The next time you want to run your custom report, click the Memorized tab, find your custom report, and click Run Report.