An Aero Task and Aero Time are two different things, although they are related.
Multiple time entries for one Aero
- Each time a user works on an Aero and then saves it, a time entry is created.
- If a user works on an Aero, Saves & Defers it, then works on it again there will be two separate time entries.
- All of the previous time entries for an Aero can be found in the Time tab of the Aero.
Editing an Aero
- If you edit an Aero that someone has already recorded time for, the associated time is not automatically edited as well.
- If you cancel an Aero that has associated time entries, the time entries are not deleted.
- You cannot delete an Aero that has associated time entries, you can only cancel it.
- Changing the Scheduled Duration field does not affect any time already recorded.
Editing Time Entries
- If you edit a time entry, you change only that time entry; it does not change any other time entries associated with the same Aero and does not change the Aero.
- You can edit a time entry to be "0" minutes, but you cannot delete it.
- The time notes belong to the individual time entry.
- If you work on an Aero over several different days (or even different periods of the same day), you will have multiple time entries, each with their own time notes.
- If you work on an Aero and Save & Defer it, the time notes box will be cleared the next time you work on the Aero (except for the Aero subject).
- The time notes for each time entry can be seen on the time tab of the Aero.
- If you are syncing Aero to QBO or TSheets, the time notes will sync with the time entry. If you are billing a customer by the hour for the task and you are syncing time to QBO or TSheets, then those time notes could end up on a customer invoice.
Please sign in to leave a comment.