You may need to reset the Authenticator app if you get a new phone. To reset the App:
- Log into Aero. If you are asked for a code from the Authenticator app, and you don't have access to the app on your phone, enter one of the 10 one-time codes you were given when you first turned on 2FA.
- Navigate to the My Preferences screen.
- Click the Manage Two Factor Authentication button.
- On the next screen, in the Manage Authenticator App section, check the checkbox and click the Reset Authenticator App button.
- You'll be taken back to the My Preferences screen. Click the Configure Authenticator button and follow the steps to configure the authenticator app, just as you did the first time.
Please sign in to leave a comment.