You may need to reset the Authenticator app if you get a new phone. To reset the App:
- Log into Aero. If you are asked for a code from the Authenticator app, and you don't have access to the app on your phone, enter one of the 10 one-time codes you were given when you first turned on 2FA.
- Navigate to the My Preferences screen.
- Click the Manage Two Factor Authentication button.
- On the next screen, in the Manage Authenticator App section, check the checkbox and click the Reset Authenticator App button.
- You'll be taken back to the My Preferences screen. Click the Configure Authenticator button and follow the steps to configure the authenticator app, just as you did the first time.