To set defaults for your Aero account, go to Aero Settings > General Settings.
The defaults you can set are:
- Auto Sync Time. If this box is checked, all time that is logged in Aero will automatically be synced to your QuickBooks Online or TSheets account. For more information, see How the Aero - QuickBooks Online Time Sync works or How the Aero-TSheets Time Sync works.
- Default Hourly Rate. You can enter an hourly rate that will be applied to all time in Aero, depending on the choice you make in the Billing Rate Option dropdown.
- Billing Rate Option. You can choose to have your hourly billing rate set in four different ways:
- Item- If you choose Item, the rate for your billable hours will be taken from your Service Items. This option is only available if your Aero account is synced to a QuickBooks Online or TSheets account.
- Customer - If you choose Customer the rate for your billable hours will be taken from the hourly rate you set for each customer in Aero
- Team Member - If you choose Team Member the rate for your billable hours will be taken from the hourly rate you set for each Team Member in Aero
- Company - If you choose Company the rate for your billable hours will be taken from the hourly rate you set for your Company in the Default Hourly Rate field.
- Default Aero Type Choose a default Aero type for the Company. This type will auto-fill when you create or start a new Aero. It will be over-ridden by Team Member defaults.
When you made changes, don't forget to click the Save button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.