The Library procedures are all used in one or more Library Template Checklists. If you're using a checklist from the Aero Library, the right Procedure Guides are already linked to the proper steps and you don't have to do anything. However, you can also use Library Procedure Guides in Aeros, Recurring Aeros, and Template Checklists that you create. A huge benefit of doing that is that the Procedure Guides will be updated and maintained by Aero.
Find the Library Procedure you want to use
- Navigate to Templates > Procedure Guides, and use the sort and filter features of the Aero Grid to find the procedure you want. You can filter for "Library" in the Procedure Type column to filter for only Library Procedure Guides.
- Depending on your subscription level, you may not be able to access all procedures.
- You can preview the procedure to see if you want to use it by clicking the blue View button.
Link Library Procedure to Step
- Create your Aero, Recurring Aero, or Checklist Template then create your steps as needed.
- When you write down the step you want to link to a Library Procedure select the Library procedure by name from the dropdown in the Lib SOP column.
- Make sure you click the Save Changes button in the steps grid before you Save & Close the Checklist.