- From the left-hand nav menu click on Templates > Checklist Templates. Find the Template you want to use and click the Create Aero button (you can also do this on the Edit Company screen: Click on the Actions tab. Find the Checklist Template you want to use in the dropdown menu and click the Add Aero button).
- Edit the "header" information as needed. Make sure the Assigned To and Company fields are correctly filled out. The Start Date auto-fills with the current date and time, but you can edit that as needed. Add a Due Date if desired. See below for an explanation of each field.
- Edit the steps if desired.
- Click the Save & Close button to finish.
- Click Save & Start to start working on the Aero right away (making sure that it is assigned to you before you do).
|Scheduled Start Date *Required
|The date and time the Aero will appear on a user's dashboard. This field defaults to the current date and time, but you can enter a different date by clicking the calendar icon on the right and a different time by clicking the clock icon.
|Estimated Duration: *Required
|The estimated time the Aero should take. This field defaults to the time you set in the template.
|The date the Aero needs to be completed by. For example, if the task is to reconcile accounts, and the Start Date is on the first of the month but it just needs to be completed by the 10th, you can put the 10th in as the Due Date.
|The Aero Type.
|Assigned To *Required
|The team member who will do the work.
|The customer or company the work is for.
|The main contact for that Aero.
|This defaults to the category you set for the template (Task, Appointment, Other)
|The Aero’s priority (Normal, Elevated, Critical). Priority default is Normal.
|The job ‘hat’ the staff member is wearing for this Aero.
|The Aero Group this Aero is associated with (choose from the drop-down menu or start typing an Aero Group name, company name, or Aero Group type to find).
|If the box is checked, the time spent doing the Aero is billable.
|Check this box if this Aero will be billed on a fixed fee basis.