You'll notice that you cannot select two dates for a Master Aero that has a monthly renewal pattern. But you can schedule a semi-monthly task with one Master Aero. Here's how:
- Create a Recurring Aero as usual
- When you get to the Occurrence Options part, choose Monthly for the Renewal Pattern.
- In the Start Date field, choose the first date of the month the task occurs on (for example the 5th)
- Choose either an End Date or a Number of Dates
- Check the box if you always want the task to start on the same date of every month (like the 5th) or the same day-and-week (like the first Wednesday of the month)
- Click Insert Occurrences
- Now choose the second date of the month for the semi-monthly task (for example the 20th) in the Start Date field
- Repeat step 4-6
Please sign in to leave a comment.