Cloning a Recurring Aero to speed setting up client work
- Navigate to Manage > Recurring Aeros
- Find the Recurring Aero that you want to duplicate and click the View button
- Click the More button and choose Clone
- An exact copy of the original Recurring Aero will be created. The only difference will be that the Subject will say (Clone) at the end
- Choose the new Company and Team Member (if needed) and edit the subject if desired.
- Click the Occurrence Options button. The same options as you set for the original Master Aero will be chosen. Make any desired changes and click Insert Occurrences.
- The inserted occurrences will have the un-edited information on them. Don't worry, they will all be updated with the correct information when you click Save and Close
- Click Save and Close and then close the tab.
- You will be back on the Manage Recurring Aeros screen. Repeat steps 2-8 as needed.