- Changed the rules so that any SL8 user can cancel a subscription, not just the original account admin.
- Added another Type to the company vault called "Company Info"
- Revamped the Aeros Complete by Company report so it loads no matter how much data is being requested
- Revamped the Customer Last Activity report so it loads no matter how much data is being requested
- Added an "Add New" link to the Contacts section on the "Do task" screen
- Added an optional column for "Manager" on the Manage Aeros screen
- Added the ability to look up a Procedure Guide by name from within the SOP column of the steps grid. This has been added to the Create Aero and Edit Aero screens. More will follow.
- Fixed a problem where the time tab was not showing all the time entries on the Edit Aero Group screen
- Fixed a problem with the Time Entries List report where filtering by an Aero Group Type returned a blank report
- Fixed a problem with the Aero Group Summary List report where "Open Aeros" count was including completed Aero.
- Fixed a problem with the Aero Group Status report where "Open Aeros" count was including completed Aero.
- Fixed a problem with the Daily Activities report so that it will only include Aeros worked on during the specified time period.