Release Notes 4-7-23
- Fixed an issue where the scheduled time of an Aero was rolled forward by 4-8 hours every time the Aero was Deferred or edited.
- Fixed an issue where time entries were being recorded at the wrong time
- Fixed an issue where there was some HTML code showing on the Aeros grid of the Edit Recurring Aeros screen
- Filtered out customers that are actually 'Projects' from the QBO sync.
- Added an optional column to the Aeros List report for "Deferred Reason"
- Fixed an issue where order numbers were missing and steps were in the wrong order if an Aero had been saved and deferred
- Added the ability to hide step numbers on an Aero.
- Added a contact dropdown to the Read Email screen so a user can choose a contact for a forwarded email.
Please sign in to leave a comment.