Release Notes 2-9-2023
Note: this release was rolled back on 2-13-22 because it was causing errors.
- Fixed an issue where the Average Actual Time for Recurring Aeros report was calculating the average time incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where the Days to Completion report was showing each Aero multiple times instead of just once
- Fixed an issue where users could mistakenly enter a non-email address in the email address field when creating a new account
- Removed the ability to connect an Aero account to Google Workspace. That feature is no longer available to new Aero accounts and will no longer be supported in existing accounts as of June 30, 2023.
- Order numbers of steps are now displayed on the "Do Task" screen
- Added Customer Tags as an optional column to the Manage Aeros screen
- Added the ability to filter by one or more Customer Tags on the Aeros List Report
- Added Customer Tags as an optional column on the Aeros List report
- Fixed an issue where if you filtered by a customer tag on the Customer List report, the report was blank
- Fixed an issue where customers were being listed multiple times on the Customer List report
- Fixed an issue where the Customer Tags column was missing from the CSV export
- Fixed an issue where Aeros were being listed multiple times on the Aeros List report
Please sign in to leave a comment.