Bugs have been vanquished
- Only the admin on the account was able to access the Billing and Subscription page. Now any SL8 on the account can access that page.
- On the Edit Contact screen, clicking on the Companies tab and then clicking the View button on a Company wasn't working. Now it is. So we've got that going for us anyway.
- Adding a new Team Member was producing an error. Now everything in that department is working smoothly.
- Using the Start Aero feature was working almost perfectly. But almost doesn't cut it, so now when you Start an Aero, the correct service item is being saved with the associated time entry.
- Clicking the "Schedule" button on the Manage Team Member screen was going nowhere. Now it goes properly to the team member's schedule screen.
- When you added a new Aero from the My List screen, you were not being brought back to that screen when you were done. Now you are (dusts hands off).
- The email settings on the My Preferences screen were not being saved properly. We fixed that and you should be able to save your fancy email signature now.
- Manage Procedures screen was missing the ability to search by Procedure number. It's there now so you can relax.