If you want to schedule a bi-weekly (or is it semi-weekly?) task, start by creating a Recurring Aero. When you get to the part where you're choosing the occurrence options, choose Weekly in the Renewal Pattern dropdown and in the field below, Repeat Every, enter a "2". So what you have is a task repeating every 2 weeks.
Articles in this section
- How can I hide order numbers on an Aero?
- I deleted a recurring Aero, but it's still showing up
- What does "On Hold" mean for a customer?
- Why am I getting an error when inserting occurrences in a Recurring Aero?
- How can I see just Library Templates in the Aero app?
- How does Aero compare to....
- Why are the menus not loading?
- How does my QuickBooks Online Sync get stuck?
- How secure is the information stored in Customer Vaults?
- How can I see more Aeros on my Dashboard?