Sharing templates and procedures with a Managed Account
- You can select which checklist templates you share with your Managed Accounts. If you set the Publish Status to "Public" that checklist will be available in all Managed Accounts you create.
- Your Managed Accounts will not be able to edit the published templates, but they will be able to Clone them. They can then edit the cloned templates.
- Your procedure guides will only be listed in your Aero account.
- However, if you add a procedure to a step in one of your Published templates, that procedure guide will appear as a clickable link in the checklist.
- If you choose to give your Managed account access to the Aero Library, they will see Library Templates and procedures in their account, but the author of each library template will not be listed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.