The timer in Aero uses settings in your browser to work, so sometimes a setting in your browser can interfere. If your timer stops running while you are doing a task in Aero, here are some things you can try:
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Chrome.
- Clear your Cache.
- Disable Chrome's power-saving for Aero:
- Go to Chrome Settings and click on Performance
- In the Memory section find "Always keep these sites active" and click the Add button
- Check the box next to app3.aeroworkflow.com and then click Add
If you've tried everything above, and you're still having problems, please contact support