We're not entirely sure, since this is one of those issues that cannot be reliably replicated. However, here is something you can watch for:
- When you click the Sync QuickBooks Now button, you'll see this message in your Sync log:
Notice how the customer sync says "Sync Started".
- If you refresh the screen, you might see this message in your sync log:
- Do not click the Sync QuickBooks Now button when you see that message. It will not make the sync go faster, and we believe that doing so is a factor in getting your QuickBooks sync 'stuck'.
- Depending on how many customers are being added/updated, your internet speed, and how fast the QuickBooks API is moving that day, it may take a few minutes for the sync to finish.
- When you refresh the screen and see this message in your sync log, the sync is complete:
Please sign in to leave a comment.