Here's how to see more than just the current day's time on the My Timesheet screen:
- Click the Clear Sticky button to clear any saved filters
- Use the Quick Filter dropdown to select the date range you want to see. If you don't see a date range that works, you can enter a custom date range by choosing "Custom"
- Use the drag-and-drop feature to subtotal your time as needed. For example, you can drag the Date column header and drop it into the blue bar to subtotal your time entries by day.
- Click the Make Sticky button to save your filter and grouping if you want the screen to load that way every time.
- More about the My Timesheet screen: My TimeSheet