Yes! you just need to set up an app password in Office 365. Here's how you do that: https://support.office.com/en-ie/article/create-an-app-password-for-office-365-3e7c860f-bda4-4441-a618-b53953ee1183
Articles in this section
- Zapier: Create an Aero from a template when a proposal is signed in Practice Ignition
- Disconnecting Aero from Office 365
- Disconnect Aero from Google Workspace
- How do I find my QuickBooks Online Company ID?
- How do I find the ID number for a customer in QuickBooks Online?
- Best practices on syncing Customers (Jobs) with Aero, QuickBooks Online, and TSheets
- Connect Aero to an existing TSheets account
- How the Aero - TSheets sync works
- Clearing "Your overflowing inbox" messages
- Troubleshooting the Office 365 integration