If you want to schedule a bi-weekly (or is it semi-weekly?) task, start by creating a Recurring Aero. When you get to the part where you're choosing the occurrence options, choose Weekly in the Renewal Pattern dropdown and in the field below, Repeat Every, enter a "2". So what you have is a task repeating every 2 weeks.
Articles in this section
- How can I reassign Aeros from an inactive Team Member.
- Why does my timer stop running?
- What is the "New Version" of Aero?
- What is the difference between a Task, an Appointment, and an Other?
- How to register for training courses
- How to change a user's login email
- I'm getting a message that I haven't been migrated to the new Aero, but I know I was.
- Is my Aero Database backed up?
- Where can I find an Aero?
- How do I find an ID number for...