If you want to schedule a bi-weekly (or is it semi-weekly?) task, start by creating a Recurring Aero. When you get to the part where you're choosing the occurrence options, choose Weekly in the Renewal Pattern dropdown and in the field below, Repeat Every, enter a "2". So what you have is a task repeating every 2 weeks.
Articles in this section
- How secure is the information stored in Customer Vaults?
- How can I see more Aeros on my Dashboard?
- How can I see more than today's time entries on the My Timesheet screen?
- How can I reassign Aeros from an inactive Team Member.
- Why does my timer stop running?
- What is the "New Version" of Aero?
- What is the difference between a Task, an Appointment, and an Other?
- How to register for training courses
- How to change a user's login email
- How do I log into the new version