You can use the Batch Update Aeros to reassign Aeros (or otherwise batch edit Aeros) from a user that is inactive, even though they do not show up in the "Assigned To" dropdown. Here's how:
Find the inactive Team Member's ID#
- Go to Aero Settings > Team Members and search for the inactive team member by Name.
- Hover over the View button (without clicking) and look in the bottom left corner of your screen for the number at the end of the URL. That's the ID#. In our example below, the ID# is "11".
Filter for that Team Member on the Batch Update Aeros screen
- Go to Manage > Batch Update Aeros and enter your date range and any other filter options you need.
- In the Assigned To dropdown, enter the ID# for the inactive Team Member.
- Click the Next button to choose your updates.
A couple of tips:
- You can use the "also update Master" to batch reassign Master Aeros
- Don't use a huge date range or your update might time out.