Starting in December of 2020, we began enabling users' ability to log into Aero through the new user interface. The new interface is a more modern user interface with many cool new features:
Here are some commonly asked questions about switching to the new interface:
- Is there a cost to switch? No. You will continue to pay your regular subscription fees. Eventually, all users will be switched to the new user interface and the old interface will be disabled.
- Will there be any disruption? No. Users can continue to work in the old version while access to the new version is enabled.
- Do we need to download new software? No. Since Aero is a 100% cloud app, all of the work is on our side- it doesn't affect you and your team at all. Once we've enabled your account, you and your team receive an email with a new password and instructions for logging in to the new user interface.
- Do we have to migrate to the new interface? Currently, no. However, we will eventually require all users to switch to the new interface and will be shutting down access to the old version.
- I don't want to migrate yet. How do I make the popup telling me to migrate stop? Bookmark the login to the old version ( https://app.aeroworkflow.com/Account/Login ) instead of using the "Login" link on the Aero website.