Starting in December of 2020, we began enabling users' ability to log into Aero through the new user interface. The new interface is a more modern user interface with many cool new features:
Here are some commonly asked questions about switching to the new interface:
- Is there a cost to switch? No. You will continue to pay your regular subscription fees. Eventually, all users will be switched to the new user interface and the old interface will be disabled.
- Will there be any disruption? No. Users can continue to work in the old version while access to the new version is enabled.
- Do we need to download new software? No. Since Aero is a 100% cloud app, all of the work is on our side- it doesn't affect you and your team at all. Once we've enabled your account, you and your team receive an email with a new password and instructions for logging in to the new user interface.
- Do we have to migrate to the new interface? Yes. Starting June 21, we will be migrating all remaining users to the new version. Once all users have been migrated, we will be shutting down the old version.
- Will I lose my data? No. Your database stays in the same place. This is not so much a "migration" of your account as it is enabling access to Aero via a new user interface.
- I hate change! We understand, really. However, in order to provide you with exciting new features and keep Aero up-to-date, this is a necessary step.